Granny Smith is a fast-paced racing platformer filled with spectacular crashes and amazing stunts. Jump, glide, swing and smash your way through 57 hand-crafted levels in four distinct settings. Just be sure to land on your feet!
* Spectacular physics – Granny Smith uses some of the most advanced destruction physics in mobile games. Crash through crates and windows and watch the pieces fly all over!
* Dazzling visuals – Zoom through dozens of vibrant, whimsical worlds! Each level is like a fanciful, three-dimensional storybook.
* Intuitive controls – Help Granny pull off crazy moves with simple two-button controls – perfect for both tablets and phones.
* Vintage replays – Watch your best runs in retro movie style with cool camera angles and slow-motion effects!
* Power Granny up – Collect coins and equip Granny with a helmet, banana peels and baseballs. If Granny is getting old, you have two alternative characters to play with – Scruffy and Stanley!
* Additional breakable objects, grass, flowers and dust particles on NVIDIA Tegra 3 devices.
What a great little game, worth every single penny for all of the enjoyment I have had so far playing it...I can't put it down! Looks stunning on my Nexus 10 too :-)
This is one of the best game on Android. My 6 year old loves it. Recently I upgraded my S3 to Jelly Bean and observing that after closing this game my handset is hanged and I have to restart my device. Is it only with me or an issue with this game.
This game is fun and addictive. The controls are simple enough for my 5 yr old to really grasp and he has a ton of fun with it...highly recommended.
I very rarely download games and even more rarely do I buy them, but after playing the free version of this I had to have more! This game is great for killing 5 minutes or an hour! It's easy enough for a child to enjoy but challenging enough to keep an adult entertained. Great game!
I love the game when I got it the first day I couldn't put my phone down for the first 3 days. It freezes a lot sometimes I think it's just my phone but sometime it can be the game maybe I don't know. But a really fun game.
Felt inclined to pause and come back to rate this one =] Its a twitch based grandma flipping mobile title! Playing better than any of the 2d skate games (which it's most comparable to). Nice jazzy soundtrack with minimal but effective handpainted artwork. Love it. Mobile gaming needs to be aimed in this direction.
I played the free version and loved it! Wanted to purchase the full version and it would not download, Very Disappointing! If I could get the pay version to download it would be a definite 5 star.I bought the full version for 0.99 which is a fair price. I would recommend people try this game. I haven't finished it yet, so I don't know if they should add more levels. However, that is always a good idea.