Mini Motor Racing plays like a favorite remote-controlled car showdown, combined with modern tech to nitro-boost your engines! Play multiplayer against up to four of your friends via WiFi! Race in campaign competitions for big rewards! Upgrade your skills and cars to win more! It’s all here in Mini Motor Racing.
Android Tapp calls Mini Motor Racing “as rewarding as any gaming experience on the platform” and “as brilliant as racing can get on Android.” Appys.com adds “Mini Motor Racing is an absolute blast … a hugely entertaining auto app that race aces can use for a quick fix or allow themselves to be driven to distraction for hours on end.”
* OFFICIAL FRUIT NINJA LAUNCH BONUSES. Includes special themed tracks and cars for fruit mayhem enthusiasts!
* YOUR CHOICE OF CARS. Race in fully upgradeable cars, each with their own unique handling and style! Whether it be Sports, Hatch, Big-rig, Pick-up, School Bus, Hot Rod…the list goes on!
* WIN RACES, WIN CARS! Win races throughout the game and you’ll find yourself behind the wheel of the sweetest rides around including the official Fruit Ninja buggy!
* MANY RACE TYPES. Race on over 20 tracks, day and night, in varying weather conditions
* MULTIPLAYER. Up to 4 players via WiFi
* ENHANCED FOR FAST DEVICES. More eye-popping visual candy taking advantage of all that extra power!
The game is extremely well done. No question...and u will have fun up to a point. Then, it becomes much more of a battle to control your car than a race against other cars. Buy the cash doubler, for sure, $1 only.
I love the animation and style of the game, don't mind the ai, but played a bunch and didn't see how to unlock the cars and play other models but the original four. Also don't know if in app purchases transfer to another phone...
This a very fun and nice game but need better controllers(sensitivity option) for the steering wheel. Other than is a great game.
Excellent game. Having lots of fun with it. I really love. You get hours and days of fun. But you are a bit of a cheat, I have paid real money to get upgrades quicker and how come computers cars are still faster and stronger?A fun little time killer of a game. Played on a nexus 10, the game looks and played great. It takes a bit of practice to get the steering down, but once it clicks you are off to the races. There is an in game store so look at everything offered before you buy. Multiplayer is an option but I have yet to try it.