The Acer beTouch E140 owners may also want to keep their device up-to-date. So we thought of giving you a tutorial of how to upgrade Acer beTouch E140 to Android 2.2 Froyo. With new version of android operating system on your device, you will have more benefit. Your device will have more feature, more secure, more fast performance, and more cool he...3x. But prior to telling you how to install Android 2.2 Froyo on Acer beTouch E140, let’s see what do you want in order to be able to perform the installation. You will have to download 2.2 Froyo Acer beTouch E140 port. You will also have to root your Acer beTouch E140 to prepare it for Android 2.2 Froyo upgrade. Discover how to root Acer beTouch E140 and install Android 2.2 Froyo from here. Here are the download links of the files you want to update Acer beTouch E140 to Android 2.2 Froyo. Just before beginning to upgrade your Acer beTouch E140 to Android 2.2 Froyo don’t forget to backup your information, as contacts, text messages and the apps installed from Google Play Store who maybe lost when the installation finishes. Now let’s see how to update Acer beTouch E140 to Android 2.2 Froyo :
1. Install the ROM Manager on your Acer beTouch E140. Get it from Google Play Store, then install the clockwork mod recovery.
2. Connect your Acer beTouch E140 to your PC employing the USB information cable. Copy the “Acer beTouch E140_2.2 Froyo.zip” file you downloaded to the SD memory card.
3. Restart your device in the recovery mode using ROM Manager. As soon as in Recovery Mode, go to ROM Manager and select backup / restore to back-up your information.
4. From the Recovery Menu do a total data erase (including Delvik Cache). When completed, go back to Recovery Principal Menu and choose Flash ROM from SD Card. Navigate the location you copied the ”Acer beTouch E140_2.2 Froyo.zip” file and follow the directions for installing Android 2.2 Froyo on your Acer beTouch E140. As soon as the installation is over, just reboot your Acer beTouch E140 device, and here you go, you’ve just upgraded it to the new Android 2.2 Froyo
- Search your mobile for Upgrade / Update mobile
- Upgrade/Update Micromax A76 to 4.4 KitKat
- Upgrade/Update Canvas Doodle A111 to 4.4 KitKat
- Upgrade/Update Canvas Doodle 2 A240 to 4.4 KitKat
- The best application for buying and selling online forex shares for android
- Upgrade/Update Micromax Bolt A27 to 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Upgrade/Update Micromax Canvas HD A116 to 4.4 KitKat
- The analytics manager and stock finance software
- Upgrade/Update Micromax Viva A72 to 4.3 Jelly Bean
- GODADDY VS BANAHOSTING