The Micromax Bolt A27 owners may also want to keep their device up-to-date. So we thought of giving you a tutorial of how to upgrade Micromax Bolt A27 to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. With new version of android operating system on your device, you will have more benefit. Your device will have more feature, more secure, more fast performance, and more cool he...3x. But prior to telling you how to install Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on Micromax Bolt A27, let’s see what do you want in order to be able to perform the installation. You will have to download 4.2 Jelly Bean Micromax Bolt A27 ROM. You will also have to root your Micromax Bolt A27 to prepare it for Android 4.2 Jelly Bean upgrade. Discover how to root Micromax Bolt A27 and install Android 4.2 Jelly Bean from here. Here are the download links of the files you want to update Micromax Bolt A27 to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Just before beginning to upgrade your Micromax Bolt A27 to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean don’t forget to backup your information, as contacts, text messages and the apps installed from Google Play Store who maybe lost when the installation finishes. Now let’s see how to update Micromax Bolt A27 to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean :
1. Install the ROM Manager on your Micromax Bolt A27. Get it from Google Play Store, then install the clockwork mod recovery.
2. Connect your Micromax Bolt A27 to your PC employing the USB information cable. Copy the “Micromax Bolt A27_4.2 Jelly Bean.zip” file you downloaded to the SD memory card.
3. Restart your device in the recovery mode using ROM Manager. As soon as in Recovery Mode, go to ROM Manager and select backup / restore to back-up your information.
4. From the Recovery Menu do a total data erase (including Delvik Cache). When completed, go back to Recovery Principal Menu and choose Flash ROM from SD Card. Navigate the location you copied the ”Micromax Bolt A27_4.2 Jelly Bean.zip” file and follow the directions for installing Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on your Micromax Bolt A27. As soon as the installation is over, just reboot your Micromax Bolt A27 device, and here you go, you’ve just upgraded it to the new Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Search your mobile for Upgrade / Update mobile
- Upgrade/Update Micromax A76 to 4.4 KitKat
- Upgrade/Update Canvas Doodle A111 to 4.4 KitKat
- Upgrade/Update Canvas Doodle 2 A240 to 4.4 KitKat
- The best application for buying and selling online forex shares for android
- Upgrade/Update Micromax Bolt A27 to 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Upgrade/Update Micromax Canvas HD A116 to 4.4 KitKat
- The analytics manager and stock finance software
- Upgrade/Update Micromax Viva A72 to 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Upgrade/Update Canvas Fun A63 to 4.4 KitKat