The LG Optimus Black P970 owners may also want to keep their device up-to-date. So we thought of giving you a tutorial of how to upgrade LG Optimus Black P970 to Android 2.2 Froyo. But prior to telling you how to install Android 2.2 Froyo on LG Optimus Black P970, let’s see what do you want in order to be able to perform the installation. You will have to download 2.2 Froyo LG Optimus Black P970 port. You will also have to root your LG Optimus Black P970 to prepare it for Android 2.2 Froyo upgrade. Discover how to root LG Optimus Black P970 and install Android 2.2 Froyo from here. Here are the download links of the files you want to update LG Optimus Black P970 to Android 2.2 Froyo. Just before beginning to upgrade your LG Optimus Black P970 to Android 2.2 Froyo don’t forget to backup your information, as contacts, text messages and the apps installed from Android Marketplace Location who may be lost when the installation finishes. Now let’s see how to update LG Optimus Black P970 to Android 2.2 Froyo :
1. Install the ROM Manager on your LG Optimus Black P970. Get it from Android Marketplace Location, then install the clockwork mod recovery.
2. Connect your LG Optimus Black P970 to your PC employing the USB information cable. Copy the “LG Optimus Black P970_2.2 Froyo.zip” file you downloaded to the SD memory card.
3. Restart your device in the recovery mode using ROM Manager. As soon as in Recovery Mode, go to ROM Manager and select backup / restore to back-up your information.
4. From the Recovery Menu do a total data erase (including Delvik Cache). When completed, go back to Recovery Principal Menu and choose Flash ROM from SD Card. Navigate the location you copied the ”LG Optimus Black P970_2.2 Froyo.zip” file and follow the directions for installing Android 2.2 Froyo on your LG Optimus Black P970. As soon as the installation is over, just reboot your LG Optimus Black P970 device, and here you go, you’ve just upgraded it to the new Android 2.2 Froyo
martes, 15 de enero de 2013
- Search your mobile for Upgrade / Update mobile
- Upgrade/Update Micromax A76 to 4.4 KitKat
- Upgrade/Update Canvas Doodle A111 to 4.4 KitKat
- Upgrade/Update Canvas Doodle 2 A240 to 4.4 KitKat
- The best application for buying and selling online forex shares for android
- Upgrade/Update Micromax Bolt A27 to 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Upgrade/Update Micromax Canvas HD A116 to 4.4 KitKat
- The analytics manager and stock finance software
- Upgrade/Update Micromax Viva A72 to 4.3 Jelly Bean
- GODADDY VS BANAHOSTING