This game actually is very similar to other rhythm-based games, you need to pick up notes as they come to the bottom of the screen along with music.
The following tutorial explains gameplay in detail.
1. There are three strings and three corresponding keys...
2. When note comes down tap appropriate key. For convenience tap zones are twice as tall as keys.
3. Holding key while note passes gets you more scores.
4. When two adjacent notes come down things get a little tricky...
5. It this case you need to tap between the keys.
Maybe I am not doing it correctly but I can't seem to play any music. It acts like its going to load a song then it quits. If anyone knows what I am doing wrong please comment.
Installed and instantly got 5 different shortcuts to advertisements and then 3 more the first time I tried to play it. To make it worse, it doesn't even work. I click on a song, it loads for a second and goes back to the song selection. That's it.
- Your locationapproximate location (network-based)Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Network communicationfull network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Phone callsread phone status and identityAllows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Storagemodify or delete the contents of your USB storage modify or delete the contents of your SD cardAllows the app to write to the USB storage. Allows the app to write to the SD card.
- System toolsaccess USB storage filesystem access SD Card filesystemAllows the app to mount and unmount filesystems for removable storage.retrieve running appsAllows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.