Hi all,,Its been 4 weeks since I upgraded to SGS II,,so far so good,,have the following issues though:
1. the battery life,,I get just about 24 hrs with moderate usage,,
2. The phone gets reallly hot when the GPS or some of the games are on,,I mean reaallllyy hot.
3. I don't seem to be able to send videos via the MMS?? even a 6 second clips is rejected as (TOO long)??!!
4. If u write a text message that's too long ( more than 3 standard text messages) it converts to MMS!!
Despite the above,,,I am still very happy the I left the apple world for this,,cant believe I stayed with iphone for 2 years ??!!
jueves, 11 de agosto de 2011
miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011
You, on the other hand, can check out the RF712 on video after the break courtesy of Johnmichaels01.
- Search your mobile for Upgrade / Update mobile
- Upgrade/Update Micromax A76 to 4.4 KitKat
- Upgrade/Update Canvas Doodle A111 to 4.4 KitKat
- Upgrade/Update Canvas Doodle 2 A240 to 4.4 KitKat
- The best application for buying and selling online forex shares for android
- Upgrade/Update Micromax Bolt A27 to 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Upgrade/Update Micromax Canvas HD A116 to 4.4 KitKat
- The analytics manager and stock finance software
- Upgrade/Update Micromax Viva A72 to 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Upgrade/Update Canvas Fun A63 to 4.4 KitKat